PDA

View Full Version : IM BACK!!

BuggsieMoo
31-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Hi All
Well now in the house, unpacked and have internet connected - yipppeeee. (Moved in on 23rd).

Had first stay and play session today, result......signed contract for 18 month old twins who start full time next week!!! Yippeeeee!!!

angeldelight
31-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Sorry who are you? :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

BuggsieMoo
31-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Sorry who are you? :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

That is a question I find myself asking myself daily LOL x :jump for joy:

angeldelight
31-07-2012, 11:02 AM
That is a question I find myself asking myself daily LOL x :jump for joy:

:laughing::laughing:

Welcome back

Hope the house move went ok,we moved two months ago and still unpacking :eek:

Well done on getting the twins

Angel xx

Ballette
31-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Welcome back and well done you on getting full time twins a week after moving!:thumbsup::jump for joy:

mrs_scottydog
31-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Welcome back! Hope you're enjoying your new house. Well done signing up the twins so soon! :clapping: Hx

charleyfarley
31-07-2012, 12:18 PM
:laughing::laughing:

Welcome back

Hope the house move went ok,we moved two months ago and still unpacking :eek:

Well done on getting the twins

Angel xx

Yes where is buttercup?????

Good to see you back BuggiesMoo, hope the move went well.

Well done for signing the twins up :clapping::clapping:

Carol xx

mrstom
31-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Well done! Full time twins - that's amazing. How did you manage that? Did you move locally or further afield?

I love unpacking and sorting out after a house move. It's so much fun working out where everything goes :D

BuggsieMoo
31-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Well done! Full time twins - that's amazing. How did you manage that? Did you move locally or further afield?

I love unpacking and sorting out after a house move. It's so much fun working out where everything goes :D

I moved over 100 miles away. I have a prospectus that I send out to parents before I move, have a phone interview then arrange face to face interviews for around 4 days after I have moved in. Work really hard in those 4 days to be unpacked and then ready to roll again. I have always started advertising around a month or so before I move (military posting) in the new area and getting feelers out there. xx

smurfette
31-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Welcome back and congrats on that nice contract!!

sarah707
31-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Wow well done you! :clapping:

WElcome back :D