angeldelight
30-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Do any of you have to get uniform

Have you already got any bargains?

There are some really cheap deals about

Angel xx

watgem
30-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Yes still have to get uniform for my 12 and 15 year old, 16 year old's going into 6th form so no more for him woohoo! I tend to leave it to the last minute because my kids tend to grow like weeds over the summer and I have learnt through experience that clothes bought at the the beginning of the holidays don't usually fit by september! The only problem I have with uniform is that my kids are tall, long-legged and skinny waists and no hips(good job they don't take after me lol) so buying trousers is difficult

charleyfarley
30-07-2012, 05:39 PM
We got the last of it on Saturday, didn't wait for any bargains or 3 for 2 offers as I needed to get it sorted before our holiday.

Just dds shoes to get and then we're finished :thumbsup:

Carol xx

pinkellifun
30-07-2012, 05:43 PM
I started buying my sons uniform for next year before he even finished the year. The only thing left to get are some PE shorts. I will be spending an evening shortening all his trousers though as he is a shorty!!! :laughing:

Roseolivia
30-07-2012, 05:44 PM
I've already got most of it, just need to get trousers for the colder weather and shoes, will be left until the end of the holidays.

PixiePetal
30-07-2012, 06:03 PM
I hate shopping for DS uniform!

he is 15, 6'2'' and slim. Oh and has size 11 feet :rolleyes:

most of his uniform will hopefully be ok - had to buy new blazer mid year as he shot up so much, and trousers too - with longer length as regular are ankle swingers :laughing:

shoes are a pain to buy as he has wide feet - the last pair cost £75! I have never spent so much on shoes, but at least they lasted the year and had good soles for walking our country lane in the winter!

Last year of uniform so his blazer had better last it out :thumbsup::)

singingcactus
30-07-2012, 06:34 PM
I hate shopping for DS uniform!

he is 15, 6'2'' and slim. Oh and has size 11 feet :rolleyes:

most of his uniform will hopefully be ok - had to buy new blazer mid year as he shot up so much, and trousers too - with longer length as regular are ankle swingers :laughing:

shoes are a pain to buy as he has wide feet - the last pair cost £75! I have never spent so much on shoes, but at least they lasted the year and had good soles for walking our country lane in the winter!

Last year of uniform so his blazer had better last it out :thumbsup::)

Sounds like my twins lol - only their feet were size 13 at last count.

nikki thomson
30-07-2012, 06:34 PM
I've bought a few bits but still have the majority to get, my youngest dd starts primary school this year so all three are now in mainstream school so it costs me a fortune, I'm very fussy where I buy there uniform from and they have to have a complete set for each day of the week so fifteen of everything my poor bank balance. X

PixiePetal
30-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Sounds like my twins lol - only their feet were size 13 at last count.

:eek: DS is still growing :rolleyes: DH is size 12 so expecting he will get to that size before too long.

Uniform price goes up in 'adult' sizes too - not fair :angry:

melco
30-07-2012, 07:03 PM
If you are looking for school uniform for primary school children Aldi are doing really good prices on school uniform. They look to be good quality. Skirts and Trousers are £1.50 and a pack of 2 shirts are £1.99. They only have blue or red jumpers/cardigans but all good price. Am a bit nervous about them being soo cheap but am sending my husband to have a look on Thursday lunchtime to see what he can get. Normally shop in Tescos they seem to be pretty good for price. Am planning to get some bits next week.

ChocolateChip
30-07-2012, 07:04 PM
I have got three to sort out but no point doing it yet as they will probably all grow. It's one job I hate, all the trying on and sorting out and don't get me started on flipping shoes :angry: :D