PDA

View Full Version : SOOOOOO .......... WHAT AREA OF THE FORUM DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Where do you always come first?

Do you all look at childminding posts or do you like a bit of light relief in the lounge sometimes too?

Does it depend if your looking for advice?

So you come here .... Where do you go first?

Angel xx

EmmaReed84
30-07-2012, 02:07 PM
I always go to New Posts, then maybe have a look about, no where in particular though lol

sweets
30-07-2012, 02:16 PM
I only ever look at new posts :)

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 02:37 PM
I only ever look at new posts :)

I think most do :laughing:

Angel xx

WibbleWobble
30-07-2012, 03:18 PM
i go to new posts

then i go to the bit with the nekkid men.....phwoarrrrr

oh is that a different website?:blush::blush::blush:

smurfette
30-07-2012, 03:32 PM
i go to new posts

Lol!!!:laughing:

breezy
30-07-2012, 03:35 PM
i go to new posts

No you're right, the naked men are on here, they're on Angels private section, but if you're nice about Enrique she lets you look, but keep it quiet Pipsqueak hasnt found it yet and once she does none of us will get a look in:laughing:

singingcactus
30-07-2012, 03:54 PM
I click new posts too. When I first started visiting the site though, I think I spent longest in the childminding section, re ofsted and paperwork. I never used to visit the lounge at all, or read the off topic posts, although I find that I am more and more now as I grow used to some names (very perturbing for me when users change their user names and avatars!).

Pipsqueak
30-07-2012, 04:50 PM
No you're right, the naked men are on here, they're on Angels private section, but if you're nice about Enrique she lets you look, but keep it quiet Pipsqueak hasnt found it yet and once she does none of us will get a look in:laughing:

oooh I so DON'T go near Angels privates.....:eek:

cheeky moo....

but she stashes naked men in her privates???? how many?:eek::eek:

mrs_scottydog
30-07-2012, 04:52 PM
I tend to just go to the new posts. Hx

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 04:58 PM

cheeky moo....

Your sooooooo rude :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 04:59 PM

What you started breezy pants

:laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Carol M
30-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Always "new posts" first.
I then usually head to members areas and childminding chat.
I do love The Lounge too tho.
Carol xx

WibbleWobble
30-07-2012, 06:02 PM
is now rummaging in angels privates for the naked men she keeps hidden there....if i am not out in 15 mins send in a search party! i have a miners hat on with lamp and a rope round my waist.....

pillows
30-07-2012, 06:04 PM
always new posts for me x :)

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 06:08 PM
is now rummaging in angels privates for the naked men she keeps hidden there....if i am not out in 15 mins send in a search party! i have a miners hat on with lamp and a rope round my waist.....

:laughing::laughing::laughing:Omg

My daughter now wants to know why I am laughing so much.

Who needs fifty shades of grey :laughing:

Xxx

breezy
30-07-2012, 07:38 PM

:laughing: you're a very brave woman, dont forget the canary:eek:

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 07:38 PM
:laughing: you're a very brave woman, dont forget the canary:eek:

Goodness

Angel xx

breezy
30-07-2012, 07:40 PM

cheeky moo....

You SOOOOOOOOOO do :p

last count she had Enrique and his dad, take that, birmingham fc and Mr Gray , oh and Justin beiber :eek::laughing:

Rubybubbles
30-07-2012, 07:47 PM
I tend to go to new posts, but of late looking at stuff for the revised EYFS, tbh I keep finding posts with so much bitchy-ness on at the moment so staying out of it! (even though I normally am a say it as it is person, it's hard to feel welcome on some posts)

sorry! bit off topic

breezy
30-07-2012, 07:48 PM
I tend to go to new posts, but of late looking at stuff for the revised EYFS, tbh I keep finding posts with so much bitchy-ness on at the moment so staying out of it! (even though I normally am a say it as it is person, it's hard to feel welcome on some posts)

sorry! bit off topic

Stick with us in Angels private bits:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Rubybubbles
30-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Stick with us in Angels private bits:laughing::laughing::laughing:

its all right windy, you can have them all to yourself haha;)

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 07:53 PM
You SOOOOOOOOOO do :p

last count she had Enrique and his dad, take that, birmingham fc and Mr Gray , oh and Justin beiber :eek::laughing:

Ooh no not Justin,you can have him ha ha :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 07:54 PM
its all right windy, you can have them all to yourself haha;)

What's wrong with my private bits then hey? :laughing:

Angel xx

Rubybubbles
30-07-2012, 07:55 PM
What's wrong with my private bits then hey? :laughing:

Angel xx

:laughing: we are still missing parsley petal!

breezy
30-07-2012, 07:58 PM
:laughing: we are still missing parsley petal!

Omg is she not back yet? Obviously not experienced enough in jungle terrain bless her !!!!! Hopefully Monkeys still there and can help her out:D

WibbleWobble
30-07-2012, 08:16 PM
cough cough cough splutter....water water....i am back!

I am too traumatised to talk now....i need to go and lie down in a dark room...alone.

the things i have seen! oh the humanity!

<<<<<staggers away muttering and twitching>>>>>>>

Chimps Childminding
30-07-2012, 09:23 PM
:eek::eek: How does a perfectly sensible thread end up in the gutter :laughing::laughing:

Pipsqueak
30-07-2012, 09:29 PM

OMG.. lady garden and flymo strimmer springs to mind.

PARSLEY...................................

oh well I guess Parsley is nice and fresh and will freshen up Angels' bush!:laughing:

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 09:46 PM
:eek::eek: How does a perfectly sensible thread end up in the gutter :laughing::laughing:

I really don't know :laughing::laughing:

Oh well it cheered us all up :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 09:47 PM
OMG.. lady garden and flymo strimmer springs to mind.

PARSLEY...................................

oh well I guess Parsley is nice and fresh and will freshen up Angels' bush!:laughing:

Omg

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
30-07-2012, 09:49 PM
I really don't know :laughing::laughing:

Oh well it cheered us all up :laughing:

Angel xx

The Windy Ones' fault...:littleangel:

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 09:52 PM

She might have started it but you contributed enough :laughing:

Xxx

Pipsqueak
30-07-2012, 09:54 PM
She might have started it but you contributed enough :laughing:

Xxx

I was just musing about where you stashed naked men and I think now that Parsley appears to have waded her way round your garden .. I wanna know

Where are the naked men????? hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm (taps foot impatiently) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:p

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 09:56 PM
I was just musing about where you stashed naked men and I think now that Parsley appears to have waded her way round your garden .. I wanna know

Where are the naked men????? hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm (taps foot impatiently) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:p

I really think my private bits are my business :laughing:

Shall we talk about yours now mine are worn out :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
30-07-2012, 09:58 PM
I really think my private bits are my business :laughing:

Shall we talk about yours now mine are worn out :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

I have already talked about my vajazzle!!! apparently its recommended that I do not use superglue to put the peppa pig stickers on.... but its too late because I found Pritt stick doesn't work

wanna look????:D

angeldelight
30-07-2012, 10:06 PM
I have already talked about my vajazzle!!! apparently its recommended that I do not use superglue to put the peppa pig stickers on.... but its too late because I found Pritt stick doesn't work

wanna look????:D

Think I will pass thanks

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I've noticed members are now avoiding this thread :laughing:

Xx

Pipsqueak
30-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Think I will pass thanks

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I've noticed members are now avoiding this thread :laughing:

Xx

Male Members????

PMSL DoW

good more male members for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

breezy
31-07-2012, 07:05 AM
The rescue mission !!!!!!!!!

breezy
31-07-2012, 07:06 AM
A survivor with our very own Angel:D

breezy
31-07-2012, 07:08 AM

Why do I always get the blame ? I only do what Pip tells me to, too easily led thats my problem :littleangel:

Pipsqueak
31-07-2012, 07:12 AM
Why do I always get the blame ? I only do what Pip tells me to, too easily led thats my problem :littleangel:

Why does yous always get the blame....

coz you is the instigator:D;):p

angeldelight
31-07-2012, 07:32 AM

Tut tut tut

You need no help miss windy pants :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

FussyElmo
31-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Well i was going to comment BUT after reading the other posts Im traumatised. It way too much for little innocent me :littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

angeldelight
31-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Well i was going to comment BUT after reading the other posts Im traumatised. It way too much for little innocent me :littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

Ooooh your not supposed to lie on here :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Jods
31-07-2012, 10:26 AM
its 'trumpton park' in my house :D

and the dog gets the blame x

as for what I use the most - EYFS and the new posts tab x

FussyElmo
31-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Ooooh your not supposed to lie on here :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Really dont know what you are meaning - pure as the snow I am................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..just a shame about the big muddy footprints going right through it :laughing::laughing::laughing: