PDA

View Full Version : Ebay french ressources

gegele
29-07-2012, 05:55 PM
I've decided that being french i should have more french ressource and maybe seeing it all the time would help my DD to get interested to french

please do spare me the "oh i wish my ds-dd spoke an other language...if i spoke an other my language my children would definitely speak it blablabla it's a lot harder than you expect when you're the only one speaking it and your toddler got offended by remark from childminder and stop speaking it and refuse point blank to learn or hear an other word, no family or entourage......!!!!!!! if you did it well done.

anyway my point was : i saw that a lady was selling a pack of french poster, flash cards....quite cheap as on a cd which suited me as i didn't want to have to store whta i didn't want to use.

so i had a look and noticed several mistake on the only page i could see which was only 4cards!! so i e-mail lady corrected her mistake and offer to proof read and correct her material, only asking for a copy of the corrected version :p only fair LOL

no news!!!

just like the man who was selling wall sticker with french saying that were incoherent!!!!:(

oh well maybe i should just go on french e-bay, and try to find someone who will not charge me an arm and a leg for posting it to england.

sarah707
29-07-2012, 05:58 PM
I am surprised you haven't done some of your own resources - you have far better English / French translation skills and abilities than anyone I know!

You are perfectly capable of making a better version of anything they are selling :D

gegele
29-07-2012, 06:02 PM
my computer skills are letting me down I'm afraid :(

it takes me far too much time to achieve poor result so i was going for the quick fixe:blush:

:Dthank you for the praise :D

lynnfi
29-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Wish you didn't live that far, we could have swap things.:D:D

jumpinjen
29-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Have you tried a google search for 'printable french flash cards' or something like that? I'm sure I have seen them on ******, i-child, primary treasure chest and places like that?

Jen x