PDA

View Full Version : examples of direct work with children

stressed
25-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Hi there, could you give me examples of direct work with children i have an interview as my minding has gone quiet and i have been told this may be one of the questions. i also work with a disabled child and wondered if supporting him with his independence, feeding etc would count for this. i realise obs and planning also come under this but just wondered if any one had any other examples. Any advise would be great, thanks:blush:

sarah707
25-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Can you explain a bit more what you mean please? I don't understand the context... :D

Pipsqueak
25-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Hi hun - I did answer your other thread but like Sarah I wasn't sure about the context.

stressed
25-07-2012, 08:25 PM
sorry guys. I do some work with a disabled child and there is also my minding work. I have an interview for childrens residential respite care and have been told amoungest other questions which i get, that they will ask me to give evidence/examples of when i have worked direct with a child thought this could mean when i have supported with independence etc but not completley sure thats why i put it on hear hoping someone else would know lol:blush:

sarah707
25-07-2012, 08:50 PM
I think you are over-thinking it! Working directly with a child probably means interacting with children - the things you do every day! :D