PDA

View Full Version : Watery Eyes-adviced needed quickly

melco
24-07-2012, 03:02 PM
Hi,

New baby started today and for the last hour his eyes have been watering and look a bit red. I don't know why and can only think that he may have rubbed his eyes while I was applying suncream. I have text his mum to let her know but am a bit nervous about pick up time. Should I do an accident form? Is there anything I should do for him. They do not seem to be bothering him and they are looking a lot better already. Need advice quickly as he is being picked up in 45mins!!

Thanks

melco

hectors house
24-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Had child dropped off this morning and mum had applied sun cream at home and she said exactly same thing - that child's eyes were watering due to sun cream, I said that some moisturisers do same to me - all these products say keep away from eyes but if you rub your face or eyes it always seems to get in them. Sure mum will be fine - was it her sun cream?

sarah707
24-07-2012, 05:42 PM
The sun makes some children's eyes water - or hay fever is bad at the moment - or sun cream.

Hopefully the little one is ok now x

melco
25-07-2012, 07:04 AM
It was all fine, called my mum and she said the same about the Sun and hayfever. I did not fill in the form as decided its not an accident and was not sure what caused the watery eyes. Thanks for you help.

angeldelight
25-07-2012, 07:09 AM
It was all fine, called my mum and she said the same about the Sun and hayfever. I did not fill in the form as decided its not an accident and was not sure what caused the watery eyes. Thanks for you help.

Glad the little one was ok

Angel xx

The Juggler
25-07-2012, 07:12 AM
glad he is ok :)