PDA

View Full Version : Grand Picasso or Ford C Max & Out n about

Mrs.L.C
22-07-2012, 04:54 PM
I am looking at replacing our Zafira as would like to fit 3 full car seats across the back and a double pushchair in the boot (with all seats up). I can just about get the Phil & Teds in the boot of the Zafira so I assume I would get it into the back of the Picasso but does any one know if you can get a twin out n about nipper in to the boot of either of these?

CH1957
22-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Oooh I'd like to know the answer to that as well please. :)

WibbleWobble
22-07-2012, 07:31 PM
i have a c max and i can get the P&T with doubles kit and all the baby stuff in the boot.

It is only a 5 seater and i am looking for an S-Max...but will be taking P&T to have a go when i am ready to look for one

mandy xxxxx

Mrs.L.C
23-07-2012, 06:50 AM
Does any one know if the mini city jogger fits the boot of the picasso with all seats up with out removing the wheels

Mrs.L.C
28-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Does anyone have a Toyota Verso

Boris
28-07-2012, 07:39 PM
I have a c4 grand picasso. Boot is great with the back seats down but if you need all 7 seats up you can fit literally nothing in the boot! A few bags maybe or an umberella fold buggy but not much else.

nikki thomson
28-07-2012, 09:38 PM
I have a c4 grand picasso. Boot is great with the back seats down but if you need all 7 seats up you can fit literally nothing in the boot! A few bags maybe or an umberella fold buggy but not much else.

I agree, I have a grand Picasso as well and I can only get a lightweight buggy in boot, I would like to get a out n about pushchair but I really don't think it will fit even if I take the wheels off :(. X