PDA

View Full Version : First impression count...Right?

singingcactus
20-07-2012, 03:55 PM
My last child was picked up early today, and it had not been the easiest day. So when hubby suggested I have a sneaky beer rather than a coffee I though absolutely!

I put on my A7X explicit album up loud and started to chill. Then there was that knock at the door when the new parent arrived to collect the contracts!

Still, you have to smile. She did anyway, apparently, 'omg I knew I shouldn't have had that beer', is the best line ever for new clients! :laughing: So glad I always seem to get awesome parents, who know I am a person too :)

EmmaReed84
20-07-2012, 04:46 PM
lol... how funny.

Bridey
20-07-2012, 05:29 PM
I think they like us having faults! I got told the other day that part of my appeal as a chlldminder is that both me and the house sometimes look like a bomb has hit!

Mummits
20-07-2012, 06:04 PM
The state of my house at the end of the day is carefully calculated to ensure children want to go home!

cathtee
20-07-2012, 06:49 PM
I would have loved to have seen your face when you opened the door:laughing:

We are all human and i bet she has a glass of wine at the end of a long week I know I need one.:blush: Off to get mine now, hubby just got in from work:clapping:

Ripeberry
20-07-2012, 07:11 PM
I think they like us having faults! I got told the other day that part of my appeal as a chlldminder is that both me and the house sometimes look like a bomb has hit!

Not sure if that was a compliment! :laughing::D