PDA

View Full Version : What do I need to pass my pre nursery education inspection

hettynatnat
20-07-2012, 02:53 PM
I decided in March this year I would look into being able to provide nursery education. I have finally got an appointment for Tuesday afternoon and I want everything ready for the lady coming out. Does anyone know what she might want to see to ensure I am ready to provide nursery education. My friend is going through the process at the minute and they keep making appointments as she keeps needing to do different things to prepare to be ready to deliver. I dont want to have to have many appointments before I am approved. Obviously I know there will be a few appointments as its very rare that anyone will be ready straight away but if anyone can shed a little light into what they look for that would be great. Thanks

funemnx
20-07-2012, 04:15 PM
I became Accredited last year and had to join a network first - mostly my DO looked at all of my paperwork to make sure it was up to scratch. She came to a group and observed me doing activities with the children. I had to complete a self evaluation. It took about 4 months in all. Once accredited I have to complete 18 hours of training to remain accredited. I didn't have a Level 3 Diploma at the time and also had to promise to do it which I have (accounts for all of my training this year) :-)

blue bear
20-07-2012, 05:26 PM
It really depends where you live, each lea has their own rules.

hettynatnat
20-07-2012, 05:35 PM
I have already done what you have mentioned you have done. It was more of a case of what they would want to see I.e paper work side of things x