PDA

View Full Version : first day of hols and it looks like rain

janminder
20-07-2012, 06:25 AM
What a surprise looks like rain again and we will shortly have a 10yr, 9yr, 8yr, 5yr and 1yr to be followed after a half day at school by a 12yr and 14yr and we were hoping we could lunch and play lots of games in the local park:(

Have the next two weeks of though so hopefully summer will have arrived when they all return:)

Anyone got sun?

Bridey
20-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Its glorious here! Just head down the A3, you'll find it! ;)

catlyn
20-07-2012, 07:09 AM
for the first time in months...and I mean that literally....its actually sunny here!!!! I think we have someone elses sun by mistake???? but shhhhhhhh dont tell anyone and we might get to keep it!!

sarah707
20-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Cold, wet and miserable - I am considering putting the heating on :cold:

AliceK
20-07-2012, 08:32 AM
It is beautiful here, warm and sunny. Strangely however I had a weather warning on my phone last night saying that this afternoon we are due severe rain / flooding. Looking at the weather at the moment it's hard to believe so will wait and see.
Apparently from Sunday onwards it's going to be really hot :clapping:. About bleedin time too.

xxxxx

cathtee
20-07-2012, 01:09 PM
It's cloudy but bright today and actually got washing on the line:clapping::clapping: but give it chance not 3pm yet always at collection time it rains

hectors house
20-07-2012, 01:16 PM
My husband is hoping for rain on Sunday -
He is doing a half marathon and has done all his training in pouring rain!!

cathtee
20-07-2012, 01:31 PM
My husband is hoping for rain on Sunday -
He is doing a half marathon and has done all his training in pouring rain!!

Good luck to him, hope it goes well:clapping:

smurfette
20-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Supposed to be 20 degrees here today, warm enough to play out maybe about 15 degrees but very overcast. Sun trying to come out now. We seem to be getting overcast days here and late afternoon sun comes out and it gets really hot with beautiful evening .. Not much good to me though entertaining six though! Hope sun is shining for you now and enjoy hols!!

janminder
20-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Well managed nearly two hours in the park this mo with various ball games and running around as only cloudy, decided not to take packed lunch to park in case it rained on us so they had picnic on sitting room floor. We were going to go back as had only slight drizzle when the heavens opened so it was board games instead.

This evening the sun came out, typical!!

Now for two weeks hol which will include paperwork, tax form and sorting out of resources and hopefully a bit of DIY:(

Hope you all have a good weekend:)