PDA

View Full Version : OVERWHELMED!

LOOPYLISA
11-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Hi is it just me having second thoughts??????????

one day i cannot wait to start minding the next im :censored: scared,

it all seems so daunting there seems soooooooo much to do .....help!!!!!:panic: x

foxy lady
11-06-2008, 09:14 AM
dont try to rush it take your time.
choose one thing to get done and do it dont start another till its done.
write yourself a list and tick them of as you go you will soom see it getiing smaller and just what you have achieved.
dont let it worry you, ask lots of questions on here
try to enjoy it and not panic

LOOPYLISA
11-06-2008, 09:21 AM
dont try to rush it take your time.
choose one thing to get done and do it dont start another till its done.
write yourself a list and tick them of as you go you will soom see it getiing smaller and just what you have achieved.
dont let it worry you, ask lots of questions on here
try to enjoy it and not panic

Ah thankyou x:thumbsup:

sarah707
11-06-2008, 09:38 AM
It's not just you... lots of new minders go through exactly the same set of emotions...

It's a big step and risky too, working for yourself.

You could make list of the benefits and why you are doing it and pin it up in your kitchen...

Then every time you have a wobble go and read! :D

jaja
11-06-2008, 10:40 AM
its does seem scary, frustration and yet exciting all at the same time but it does settle down and you wont feel so overwhelmed (sp?) tackle one thing at a time but then remember you dont have to rush to get everything done because as soon as you are sorted something else will come along, take your time to make sure its how you want it to be, good luck and remember to relax xxxxxx

caza
11-06-2008, 11:47 AM
I know exactly how you feel. Overwhelmed seems to be a word I use a lot lately :rolleyes: Every time I think I have got my head round everything another half a dozen questions pop into my head and I start panicing and thinking I wont be able to do this! I'm sure we will get there in the end :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
11-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Thankyou for all your kind replys x:thumbsup:

angeldelight
11-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh bless

You know you can do this

It does seem like heaps to learn at first but go with the flow and dont try to rush you are not going to learn it all over night are you and so what if you dont

Dont worry about it you want to enjoy it

Good luck and we are all here to give you support remember

Angel xx