PDA

View Full Version : I have a lovely set of parents..

sarahjane
19-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Next Friday I am going away for the weekend camping and was due to have 1 lo until 1pm, I was then going to pack up the car and go, journey probably 4 hours plus so wouldn't get to campsite until early evening to set up.
This morning mum mentioned that his grandparents are over from France next week so when she picked up I asked if she'd mind if I took Friday off and refunded her what she's already paid me for it.
She was only to happy to let me have the time off and has insisted that I don't refund her as she's quite often 10 mins late and I don't charge for this, and also said he may well not be in on Thursday either (again the only one booked in) so I have 2 days off next week that I wasn't expecting and can now be on camp by mid afternoon at the latest traffic permitting :clapping:

karen m
19-07-2012, 12:21 PM
It is lovely when parents appreciate what we do ,enjoy your camping

LauraS
19-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Yeyyyyyyy, So you have a good chance of having your tent up before it gets dark....... maybe :D

sarahjane
19-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Yeyyyyyyy, So you have a good chance of having your tent up before it gets dark....... maybe :D

Luckily I have it down to about 45 mins on a good day including canopy, and then I can get everything sorted at my leisure with a glass of wine to help ;)

caz3007
19-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Thats brilliant, at least you can be more leisurely with your setting up camp. Have a good weekend

We are off for a week camping in 3 weeks so hoping the weather is dry.

Mummits
20-07-2012, 06:34 PM
You will be on your way by now, but have a lovely weekend and hope the sun shines for you.