PDA

View Full Version : funded sessions paperwork

April05
17-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Ladies, i'm after some help, after an hour of staring at a blank peice of paper i've drawn a blank on how to start filling in my funded sessions paperwork. Has anyone completed this recently? Can anyone help me get started thinking of activities ideas to cover all the different areas. Thanks all :)

blue bear
17-07-2012, 03:18 PM
Don't know which paperwork you mean, only paper work i have to fill in is to get my money.

Last week after looking at different types of vehicles we went on a train, just for fun because we wanted to, this covered all the areas and today we set up our own train with chairs, we wrote out ticket,took turns to be the driver, talked about positions on the trains, wore hat, blew whistles etc, covered all areas.

jumping j
17-07-2012, 03:22 PM
I just do the forms too

Winnie
17-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Where are you? may be someone else in your area will know what paperwork you've been given :)

April05
17-07-2012, 04:24 PM
It's the paper work to become accredited, thanks for your replies I think I've sorted it now, rather than list lots of activities, I've picked one child and wrote what activities I can provide to support her in that area.
Think I picked the wrong day to start it been to dentist for a root canal this morning then rush to pre-school pick ups and play catch up all day!