PDA

View Full Version : DOES THIS COUNT........?

rachael_c
10-06-2008, 09:10 PM
I will be quitting my job on the 23rd!!! Yeh hey!! :p

I can't wait to do it, I am only giving them one week's notice and not let it out that I have got two children starting on the 30th June becsuse when my boss found out that I was definately going to leave to be a childminder and not stay in a job where I am unappreciated and used!! hehe

Oh my giddy ants!! I sound extremely moody and bitter, I promise I am not usually like that :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush:

I have wanted to be a childminder forever and can't wait to start :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping:

rachael_c
10-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Whoops! No spell check!:confused:

tulip0803
10-06-2008, 09:14 PM
I know the feeling soooooooooooooooo well. I cannot wait to be able to quit but CSSIW are being slow. I have had people lined up for months and the childminders have people that they know need minders. No-one appreciates what we do where I work at the moment and it is reall getting me down.

Good luck you will love it. I minded before and cannot wait to get back to it:) .

angeldelight
10-06-2008, 09:15 PM
oooooh my giddy ants - haha that made me laugh I have not heard that saying for ages

Well good for you hope it all works out

Hope you enjoy being a childminder and good luck with the new children

Angel xx

ruby
10-06-2008, 09:22 PM
good luck not long to wait now

cathy

sarah707
11-06-2008, 07:04 AM
Yey! Course it counts... you will need lots of support and maybe alcohol to get through the experience! :clapping: