PDA

View Full Version : letter from sarah teather

loocyloo
16-07-2012, 11:25 AM
just had a letter from my MP, forwarding a response from sarah teather to my letter about deregulation concerns.

don't think she has answered anything i asked/said! i shall be replying and asking HOW they have slimmed down the EYFS framework, and how this will free up time for childminders!

Pipsqueak
16-07-2012, 11:34 AM
looks like a very standard letter tbh!
It almost sounds word for word what she is saying in parliament responses and various interviews....

I would actually question if she know ANYthing about early years, childminders or EYFS!

loocyloo
16-07-2012, 11:55 AM
i thought it was most probably a standard letter being sent to anyone who questions anything! :rolleyes:

Smiley
16-07-2012, 12:31 PM
I had an initial reply from my MP Caroline Flint saying she would forward my letter to DfE!! Now received another letter from her that reads like a Labour party manifesto!:angry: needless to say she will be hearing from me again. She also attached response from Michael Gove, which does not answer my questions :angry:

Penny1959
16-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Unfortunately they are all sending out standard letters / emails - the only words that appear different are OUR NAMES!

It makes me so cross - they don't bother to find out anything (the exception appears to be Meg Hillier) but even she got a standard reply from Sarah Teather.

I know have several standard replies from Elizabeth Truss (opps sorry also that famous personal one where she suggested I could be the agency!)

Standard email from my MP saying forwarding to Sarah Teather
Standard email from Prime Minster Office saying would forward to DfE
Followed by standard letter from DfE
Standard email from Labour party

I am losing patience with the whole lot of them. They really do not have a clue - no wonder the country is in a mess.

Ok I accept change is needed - but is there not a sensible idea coming forward from our government or the opposition?

At least some of the ideas in today's papers have some elements that could form a basis for future regulation.

But to be honest - I could do better myself - and so could a lot of others on here:D

Penny :)