PDA

View Full Version : Are buggy boards worth it?

Maza
13-07-2012, 07:50 PM
DD is at that stage where she can almost walk everywhere (within reason) but not quite. Sometimes I just don't want to llift the double buggy out of my cupboard (everything else falls out on top of me when I do:blush:) and then lug it around etc. etc. Are buggy boards worth the money? I've heard good and bad about them but didn't really concentrate on the details as I wasn't at the satge of considering one at the time. Thanks in advance. xx

Wheelybug
13-07-2012, 08:20 PM
I've used them in the past for my own children and not had any problems with them, inface found them to be invaluable. Like you say they are great when your little one doesn't quite need to be in a buggy all the time. They can be a bit tricky to fit depending on your buggy make and style.

Helen Dempster
13-07-2012, 08:39 PM
I won a buggy board a while ago on this very Forum :) and it's brilliant! I'd always had one on my "wish list" but was never able to get one, being a bit pricey. I don't use it that much at the moment, but it was great using it on walk to school for my own DS. I made him walk a bit, then ride, then walk, so he didn't become lazy. If I hadn't have won mine, I think I'd have saved up and got one, definitely recommend :)

Pauline
13-07-2012, 08:49 PM
I won a buggy board a while ago on this very Forum :) and it's brilliant! I'd always had one on my "wish list" but was never able to get one, being a bit pricey. I don't use it that much at the moment, but it was great using it on walk to school for my own DS. I made him walk a bit, then ride, then walk, so he didn't become lazy. If I hadn't have won mine, I think I'd have saved up and got one, definitely recommend :)

You won one of the ones I reviewed Helen and I must agree they are really good, here is the review if it helps:

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/productreviews.html#BuggyBoard