PDA

View Full Version : Hope this makes you smile (long)

Helen Dempster
13-07-2012, 05:27 PM
saw this in the Summer issue of ABC - apols if you've seen it already...

Things I will do to my children

When I go round their houses, after taking my coat and shoes off and slinging them on the floor (preferably so they trip over them) I will demand a drink IMMEDIATELY.

I will then refuse to drink out the cup I'm offered, and the following 3 cups after that. I may also change my drink choice a couple of times too.

I will ask them for a lift, sit in the back of the car, kick their seat and ask if we are there yet when we are at the end of the road.

I will also shout "GO!" loudly at traffic lights, so they move before the lights go green. This is in between making them stop repeatedly for a wee I don't need.

I will ask them to make my favourite dinner, and then announce I no longer like it, once it's placed in front of me.

I will ask for Dora the Explorer to be put on the telly and demand they do the dance with me. If they refuse to, I will lay on the floor and howl, then kick them and pull their hair, then demand a cuddle and a cup of tea.

When we go out together, I will walk in front of them and keep stopping with no warning, and for no apparent reason. When I get tired of walking, I will sit on the floor and demand to be carried.

I will hid their sky remote. And their car keys.

I will take all my clothes off just before we are due to go somewhere.

I will ask why, or why not? to everything they say to me.

I will tell them they did all these things to me when they were children.

I will tell them they were the best days of my life.

Boris
13-07-2012, 05:36 PM
:laughing: Brilliant! I will also wake them up at an ungodly hour and when they are up and dressed I will go back to bed!

watgem
13-07-2012, 06:00 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I love this I'm sending it to all my friends lol, thank you:laughing::laughing::laughing:

funemnx
13-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Lol! I've sent to to my sons :D

marian
13-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Lovely:)

Marian x

AliceK
13-07-2012, 06:25 PM
saw this in the Summer issue of ABC - apols if you've seen it already...

Things I will do to my children

When I go round their houses, after taking my coat and shoes off and slinging them on the floor (preferably so they trip over them) I will demand a drink IMMEDIATELY.

I will then refuse to drink out the cup I'm offered, and the following 3 cups after that. I may also change my drink choice a couple of times too.

I will ask them for a lift, sit in the back of the car, kick their seat and ask if we are there yet when we are at the end of the road.

I will also shout "GO!" loudly at traffic lights, so they move before the lights go green. This is in between making them stop repeatedly for a wee I don't need.

I will ask them to make my favourite dinner, and then announce I no longer like it, once it's placed in front of me.

I will ask for Dora the Explorer to be put on the telly and demand they do the dance with me. If they refuse to, I will lay on the floor and howl, then kick them and pull their hair, then demand a cuddle and a cup of tea.

When we go out together, I will walk in front of them and keep stopping with no warning, and for no apparent reason. When I get tired of walking, I will sit on the floor and demand to be carried.

I will hid their sky remote. And their car keys.

I will take all my clothes off just before we are due to go somewhere.

I will ask why, or why not? to everything they say to me.

I will tell them they did all these things to me when they were children.

I will tell them they were the best days of my life.

:laughing: Oh god I know that one. Every day, 3 times a day on school runs. I'm sure they either want to trip me up or else have the buggy rammed up their bottoms :laughing:

xxxx

curlycathy
13-07-2012, 06:32 PM
ha ha - love it!:laughing:

cathtee
13-07-2012, 07:32 PM
:laughing: I love it