PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th turning out to be fantastic

JCrakers
13-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Not only do I finish early today I've had a potential new family ring for childcare of a 10m old. I only have 2 days free at the moment and she seemed happy with that

Then I get an email from the improvement officer who came on tues about my accreditation. After telling me I had lots of improvements to make to my paperwork (which ofsted thought was good) she's spoken to her seniors and it turns out that my paperwork is fantastic after all and I only need to make a few tweaks.
I can't tell you how relieved I am...I was getting so overwhelmed by the thought of all the extra stuff

Friday the thirteenth is a good day ( I always knew it was as my DS had an operation when he was 1 day old on the 13th and it's always been my lucky number since then)

:clapping: I can now enjoy my holiday well and truly

sonyach
13-07-2012, 12:40 PM
:jump for joy: Well done you!! :jump for joy:

teacake2
13-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Of course it is a good day, it is my birthday to-day as well:laughing::laughing:
Teacake2

Boris
13-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Yay! That's great!

I'm having a good one too, really positive first visit from a prospective parent and 3 children gone home early, only 2 left so my assistant had an early finish too. :clapping:

JCrakers
13-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Of course it is a good day, it is my birthday to-day as well:laughing::laughing:
Teacake2

Happy birthday, hope you're having a good day :clapping:

miffy
13-07-2012, 06:18 PM
All very good news.

Hope you have a fabulous holiday

Miffy xx

Ballette
13-07-2012, 08:50 PM
It's been a good day for me too. It's my day off and the parents who visited me yesterday have said they want me to look after their little girl from January.
That's the second family who want me in 2 days :jump for joy::D