PDA

View Full Version : Whoop whoop!!

JCrakers
13-07-2012, 08:19 AM
I usually finish at 6pm on a Friday and it usually is dead on 6pm but today I'm finishing at 3pm

For two whole weeks :clapping:
two whole blissful weeks
two glorious weeks
two restful, peaceful weeks :jump for joy:

All three mindees are going home early and I can't wait (even though I love them to pieces, one needs a break :cool:)

:D

hectors house
13-07-2012, 08:30 AM
I finish at 3.30 every Friday, but one child is going to school in September so am advertising his space - am dreading someone coming along and wanting me to work til 5.30 pm, as I LOVE my early finish.

Hope you have a restful time off and the sun shines - I bet you don't switch off completely, I had yesterday off and spent it trawling charity shops trying to find things to expand my treasure baskets!

JCrakers
13-07-2012, 08:36 AM
I finish at 3.30 every Friday, but one child is going to school in September so am advertising his space - am dreading someone coming along and wanting me to work til 5.30 pm, as I LOVE my early finish.

Hope you have a restful time off and the sun shines - I bet you don't switch off completely, I had yesterday off and spent it trawling charity shops trying to find things to expand my treasure baskets!

I used to have Fridays off before Xmas. But things were deadly slow in the enquiry department so when I got an enquiry for thurs and fri I had to say yes.
Working 5 days a week takes its toll after a while which I'm sure many of us know.
I am hoping for sun...fingers crossed

sarah707
13-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Lucky you! :clapping:

I am just a little bit jealous! :laughing:

lisa1968
13-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Hey JCrakers-I get the feeling you can't wait to finish today!:laughing:
Enjoy,enjoy,enjoy-you deserve it!:jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy:

kel1983
13-07-2012, 11:39 AM
We usually finish at 6 on a friday. Today our full time child is on holiday, another mum has swapped a day this week so no collection from school for her. We have just sent another little one home as dad collects at 12.30 on a friday. Which leaves us one child to collect from school. This childs mum is off work today too which is annoying. She will prob turn up about 5.45 for him

lizzie23
13-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Lovely feeling isn't it when you finish early.....i am excited because i am finishing today at 4.30 instead of 5.15!! How sad is that?
Hope the weather improves for you for your holiday.

cathtee
13-07-2012, 01:06 PM
I only do before and after school today but then don't finish til 6.30 and then you'll hear the cork pop off my wine, been a long week.

Enjoy your break, relax and recharge and don't think of any of us:D

miffy
13-07-2012, 06:23 PM
I hope you're enjoying your holiday! :D

Miffy xx

BucksCM
13-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Sorry...
didn't quite catch that?.........
How many weeks?....

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hope you have a restful time off and that the sun does come out at some point!!:D

md0u0131
13-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Fabulous :D

Although I'm another jealous one here :laughing: