View Full Version : 2 year entitlement

jumping j
13-07-2012, 07:16 AM
For any of you that have children using the 2 year entitlement funding...

Do you get the parents to sign your NCMA/MM contract or just the sure start issued decleration and parent agreement?

13-07-2012, 08:00 AM
We do normal contracts and write on them that child is using .... hrs funding entitlement any additional hrs are charged at £..

13-07-2012, 08:50 AM
i do all my usual contracts and forms PLUS a form to say they are using funding!

13-07-2012, 11:32 AM
use the normal contracts and documentation,

I get the referrer to sign as well and request a letter from the LA saying that they are responsible for payment for X hours