PDA

View Full Version : Thank You fellow 'minders!

lisa1968
12-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who passes on information,advice and tips on this site.
No matter what anyone posts on here, theres always someone to help-from EYFS matters to problems with childrens behaviour. You fab 'minders will share your websites,paperwork,tips how to fill in SEF forms etc and you don't mind!It doesn't matter to you that 50 other 'minders may copy your planning,you just want to help.I've started several threads on here asking for help and its been there!!
THANK YOU XXX:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clappi ng:

Tatjana
12-07-2012, 08:44 PM
I agree this site is amazing, I am a better childminder for it!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

cathtee
12-07-2012, 08:59 PM
:clapping::clapping:I agree thanks all

blue bear
13-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Totally agree, it's like the old style communities, all pulling together and helping with no hidden agenda. Thank you to everyone but most especially Pauline and the mods who make it really happen :thumbsup:

JCrakers
13-07-2012, 08:21 AM
Totally agree :D

I get no support at all here so this website has been a godsend

suzyblue
13-07-2012, 08:34 AM
I agree too! Its more than advice and inspiration though, this forum makes me feel part of a group of friends with lots in common. It gives me confidence and 'virtual company' I also enjoy the fun threads which often make me laugh out loud! - LOVE IT!!!:clapping:

Pauline
13-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Awww, this is lovely, thanks taking the time to thank everyone. I agree they are a fab bunch and I think of you all as my online family :thumbsup: