PDA

View Full Version : some conversations make me laugh

Helen Dempster
11-07-2012, 06:06 PM
This really made me laugh today....conversation between my DS (6) and mindee (6). Went something like this...

DS: shall we play the game where you invite me to your house to play?
Mindee: ok
DS: Ok, say I can come to your house
Mindee: "I can come to your house"
DS: No, say I can come to your house!
Mindee: "I can come to your house"
DS (after what seemed to take forever explaining what he meant to mindee): Go on then!
Mindee: What?

HA HA HA HA HA HA I'm sorry, but it was so funny (maybe you had to be there to fully understand the humour!) :laughing:

BucksCM
11-07-2012, 06:44 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
I do get it....:laughing::laughing:

funemnx
11-07-2012, 07:00 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Sooo funny!!!

Pipsqueak
11-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Brilliant:thumbsup:

ziggy
11-07-2012, 07:54 PM
oh dear i had to read that 3 times lol:laughing:

I heard 6yr old mindee say 'let's pretend we just met and you fell in love with me'. Gonna remember that on my next date :laughing::laughing::laughing:

mushpea
11-07-2012, 08:12 PM
on monday the children painted clouds with rain drops and the sun, I put them in the playroom above their 'den' which is half a cardbaord box with a cushin in it so its a bit like a seat,, yesterday and today they played its raining nope its sunny , each time it rained they would put the lid of the box down, bear in mind I could only see half the box at the time this happend, today the 3yrold kept trying to shut the lid, after several goes of trying to shut it and him starting to get annoyed I was about to get up to find out why it wont shut when i heard him say 'oh sorry J (4yrs) ' followed by 'but I cant shut the box with your head there:laughing:,not sure where he thought she should put her head but she sat there the whole time with him banging the top of the box on her head and hadnt said a thing :laughing:
another one where i guess you had to be there

cathtee
11-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Love it:laughing:

Must be the only job that keeps us smiling all day:D

md0u0131
11-07-2012, 08:51 PM
:laughing: love it! Kids make it all worthwhile!

justdaz
11-07-2012, 08:51 PM
That's great:laughing:

On monday my mindee's sat at the table having a drink before the afternoon schoolrun, looking out the window at the rain lashing down.
I said "come on boys we better get all our waterproofs on" The three and half year looked at me......looked out the window again......looked at me again and said "mmm I think we need a boat!"

I just rolled with laughter.:laughing::laughing:

Stapleton83
11-07-2012, 08:58 PM
:laughing:Fabulous

lisa1968
11-07-2012, 09:18 PM
God knows what the neighbours thought the other day..
...me to 21 month old boy..."please dont lick the mudguard of the bike"
........"and dont lick the car"
......."and dont put your mouth anywhere near that exhaust pipe!":):):)

jaswinder bedi
11-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Sooooo sweet!!!! I have good one,

Two year old mindee fell down and called me.......jaaaazz ................ there is ketchup on my hand............. Get it?:laughing::laughing::laughing: