PDA

View Full Version : My gobby mouth has done it again......

Helcatt
11-07-2012, 07:02 AM
The Chair etc are stepping down from our local NCMA group and I have been asked if I will stand as Secretary.

Apparently I seem very up to date with what is going on in the CM world (thanks to you guys) and they feel that would benefit the area.......

Part of me is flattered, part of me is panicking about how much work it could entail

Also, this is not general knowledge yet, but I am pregnant, so I should really warn them that I might not be ale to put in as much effort as they want come the new year. I wasn't planning on coming clean until I have at least had a scan.......

Would you explain?

Hx

sarah707
11-07-2012, 05:52 PM
I'd have a quiet word with someone... congratulations! :D

cathtee
11-07-2012, 08:49 PM
congratulations on your news,:) not sure what i would do about secretary post though

md0u0131
11-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Congratulations :D

I would maybe just say, I am flattered you've asked me but personal circumstances mean I may not be able to commit my time this year.

Helcatt
11-07-2012, 09:44 PM
Thanks

I'll have a chat when she calls to discuss. Part of me was thinking along the lines that, I am handing business over to hubby to run from xmas and with just a little one, I might manage to find the time - no paperwork taking up my evenings etc

But might all be a bit too much

blurgh - why is it all so hard....

Hx