PDA

View Full Version : Dont you just love it when................

ziggy
11-07-2012, 06:57 AM
Dont you just love it when you get up at 6.30am expecting a child at 7am and an hour later you're still sitting waiting:angry::angry::angry:

Others arent due till 9am

oh well i am just a lowly child minder why should anyone take what i do as a 'real job':rolleyes:

miffy
11-07-2012, 06:58 AM
I hope you're charging for the inconvenience!

Miffy xx

ziggy
11-07-2012, 07:08 AM
to be honest i may be giving notice at end of month as i have full timers starting in september and this child is only 7am till 2pm one day a week. Mum is lovely but is often wanting to change day/time but usually she lets me know by text.

didnt want to give notice but today has made decision easier.

fionamadcat
11-07-2012, 07:18 AM
I got up at 6.30 too expecting 2 siblings at 8 but got text from mum to say they have both been sick overnight so not coming! So I have an unexpected day off! Not sure what to do with myself now! My 2 had been woken up as I was planning on taking them to soft play this morning but I've told them not to bother getting up (they are 10 and 8 - we are on our summer hols up here) although dd has just got up. Think we will spend some time sorting the playroom.

ziggy
11-07-2012, 07:35 AM
enjoy your day:)

baby just arrived with daddy

mama2three
11-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Ive learned not to get frustrated and to enjoy an extra cuppa and forum time whilst being paid for it:)

hollyvilla
11-07-2012, 08:06 AM
I also got up at 6 this morning expecting little one at 8, however got a text saying they had overslept and would not be here until 9. Other little one I have today is due to arrive at 9 but rarely arrives before 10. Trouble is I seem to spend each monday and wed morning playing a waiting game, though I suppose I should be pleased that at least they are always on time picking up, even if it means waiting in the car if they arrive 5mins early!!!

ziggy
11-07-2012, 08:44 AM
what a day lol

9am children havent arrived, just phoned and they slept in, on their way.

we're waiting to go to toddler group