PDA

View Full Version : leaving questionnaire

mumof4
10-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Has anyone done or got ideas of what to put in a questionnaire for parents when they are leaving your setting? I have a lo leaving for school that I have had for 41/2 years and would love some feedback( preferably good!) but i dont know what to ask....

Thanks for your help :D

Bluebell
10-07-2012, 09:29 PM
hi - i posted about this the other day ;

I have a feedback form - it allows parents to comment on areas that I want feedback on and asks them for ideas on what they would like to see improved. I borrowed it from a daycare document I found on the internet and adjusted it to suit. I have had really positive feedback on it. I'm not sure how to attach the document so I've copied and pasted - hope this helps -

How do you feel your child has enjoyed his/her time here?

How do you feel about the care your child has received?

Does the setting provide a safe and clean environment for your child? Please provide comments on any improvements you think would be beneficial.

Does the setting provide a fun and welcoming atmosphere? Please provide any comments on any improvements you think would be beneficial.

What do you feel are the best activities he/she has done here? What other activities would you like to see available?

Do you have any comments on the policies and procedures?

Do you feel adequately provided with daily feedback of your childs day? Is there any suggestions or comments?

What do you think of your childs Learning Journal? Is there anything you would like to see done differently?

Did you have any concerns or comments during your childs time here? Did you feel you could discuss this with me?

Do you have any other suggestions or comments that could improve the setting?

Would you recommend Blue Lion Childcare to friends and relatives?

I guess its just prompting them to write about the things that are relevant to you and what you particularly want feedback on, the safe and clean environment was the one i was most interested in because my house and garden often look like a bomb has hit it sometimes and I do wonder what parents think!

mumof4
11-07-2012, 06:42 AM
Just what im looking for thanks. I like the way youve worded the questions, encourages parents to be honest. Thankyou ;)

miffy
11-07-2012, 07:02 AM
I ask parents to write me a reference when they leave and to add if they would be happy for prospective parents to contact them. This has worked well for me too.

Miffy xx

toddlers896
09-07-2014, 01:59 PM
hi - i posted about this the other day ;

I have a feedback form - it allows parents to comment on areas that I want feedback on and asks them for ideas on what they would like to see improved. I borrowed it from a daycare document I found on the internet and adjusted it to suit. I have had really positive feedback on it. I'm not sure how to attach the document so I've copied and pasted - hope this helps -

How do you feel your child has enjoyed his/her time here?

How do you feel about the care your child has received?

Does the setting provide a safe and clean environment for your child? Please provide comments on any improvements you think would be beneficial.

Does the setting provide a fun and welcoming atmosphere? Please provide any comments on any improvements you think would be beneficial.

What do you feel are the best activities he/she has done here? What other activities would you like to see available?

Do you have any comments on the policies and procedures?

Do you feel adequately provided with daily feedback of your childs day? Is there any suggestions or comments?

What do you think of your childs Learning Journal? Is there anything you would like to see done differently?

Did you have any concerns or comments during your childs time here? Did you feel you could discuss this with me?

Do you have any other suggestions or comments that could improve the setting?

Would you recommend Blue Lion Childcare to friends and relatives?

I guess its just prompting them to write about the things that are relevant to you and what you particularly want feedback on, the safe and clean environment was the one i was most interested in because my house and garden often look like a bomb has hit it sometimes and I do wonder what parents think!

This is great Bluebell thank you for sharing. Can I ask what did you write on the questionaiire, I.e please take a moment to complete etc.
Thanks