PDA

View Full Version : 3 day's left AAANNNDDD

maryp0ppins
10-07-2012, 04:58 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......NO MORE SCHOOL RUN EVER AGAIN FOR ME YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Back in April I decided that I'd no longer wanted to care for school children due to my Daughter starting exams next term & that they were running me ragged as well as looking after 3 eyfs kiddies everyday.

It seemed to drag but now I just have 3 days left & I'm buzzing!:clapping::laughing::D:jump for joy::thumbsup:

I dont expect a reply just needed to shout it from the roof tops lol

blue bear
10-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Lucky you! Now I don't ,I'd the after school children but I do hate the school run.

Hayley102
10-07-2012, 05:00 PM
That is my plan in the future sometime :)

miffy
10-07-2012, 05:03 PM
I would love not to have to do the school runs but I'd miss the children too much.

I love the holidays though when we have no time to keep to and can just please ourselves.

Miffy xx

maryp0ppins
10-07-2012, 05:07 PM
I would love not to have to do the school runs but I'd miss the children too much.

I love the holidays though when we have no time to keep to and can just please ourselves.

Miffy xx

after 11 years of the same school run I am so going to NOT miss it. I may return once both my girls have their exams etc out the way but for at least the next 3/4 years I'm staying away from them school gates!

PixiePetal
10-07-2012, 05:08 PM
I don't do them either - stopped when my DS left primary school :thumbsup:

sarah707
10-07-2012, 06:07 PM
I wear a groove some days between home and the school gates :panic:

Lucky you! :clapping:

charleyfarley
10-07-2012, 06:32 PM
I'd love not to have to do the school runs but as my 2 are still at school I'll have to carry on :laughing:

Holidays are fab, you seem to have so much extra time so you enjoy not doing the school runs :thumbsup:

Carol xx