PDA

View Full Version : im sure your sick of me and variations....

katie0183
10-06-2008, 10:37 AM
ive sent off my variation for overnight care and think i'll get it (had to fill in a questionnaire they sent me too)

Anyway im trying to be really cheeky and ask for a different variation too.. i will explain:

I have 3 places 2 are currently filled with a 9 month and a 2 1/2 year full time
I have a 9 year old who is coming only for july - sep tues,wed,thurs 10-2 in the summer holidays but permanently on a sat afternoon and also her sister who is nearly 5 (im sure is counted as a rising five now) for that time too...

but heres the thing ive been asked to look after a 1 year old every tues and sat and there happy with my rates... but the over lap is only 5 hours on a tuesday for the 6 week summer holidays. i spoke to ofsted and they said send a letter i think ive done it... well outlined where the overlay is but dont know what to put. Anyone got a free five minutes to look at it? Ta in advance

Kate

berkschick
10-06-2008, 11:45 AM
You might want to add how you will care for them all and meet all their needs. State how you will get out and about with them all, what toys and equipment you have etc. Explain how you will cope at mealtimes.

katie0183
10-06-2008, 02:38 PM
without sounding absolutely stupid... in that case what do i say? I have a 7 seater car so getting them out and about isnt a problem plus a double buggy for the little ones. meal times were all eat at the same time, i havea large dining room table and always try to cook the night before so can incorporate any likes and dislikes..... ermmm but how do i say that professionally?

jaja
11-06-2008, 12:57 PM
not sure what to say other than good luck xxxx

katickles
11-06-2008, 01:05 PM
without sounding absolutely stupid... in that case what do i say? I have a 7 seater car so getting them out and about isnt a problem plus a double buggy for the little ones. meal times were all eat at the same time, i havea large dining room table and always try to cook the night before so can incorporate any likes and dislikes..... ermmm but how do i say that professionally?

I would explain what equipment you have ie - number of highchairs so they know that the children will be sat correctly

Yes mention your double buggy for the littlies & say that you would use reins for safety, mention your car also.

Good luck :)