PDA

View Full Version : monday monday monday!

pipandbaz
09-07-2012, 07:25 AM
And as per usual, parents are happy to drop their little ones off 15 mins early but not so quick to collect early or even on time!
Last week (same parents) drove past me 10 min before collection time waved and then had cheek to collect late .....only 5 mins but honestly som:blush:e people

LittleLegsCM
09-07-2012, 08:56 AM
I have the same thing!

I have a parent who drops off early or at least dead on 7am every morning and 2.15 when dropping the LO back in the afternoon. But very rarely collects on time after the morning school run or at 5pm to collect both boys!

My husband helped out her OH last week in the garden. He got there at 4.55 and she was sitting down in the garden watching them work, he automatically assumed she had the boys already and they were inside the house... 5.15 she apparently piped up and said 'right, suppose I better go get the boys!' :eek: My husband was so shocked, the minute he came home he turned round and said I must start charging her (its at least 5/10 minutes minimum each pickup, so twice a day everyday) as she obviously has no respect for timescales and wont until she has to start paying for it.

Stapleton83
09-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Cheeky monkey, I would probably say that you have decided that as so many parents are late picking up you are thinking of implementing a fee and see if that does the trick first.

I can't complain as my mum's are generally quite good and if they are running late they usually tell me and have a reason. Famous last words - it will all go pear shaped now:laughing:

Good luck.
Sam