PDA

View Full Version : question about first graded inspection

toddlers896
08-07-2012, 08:58 PM
I am having mine in a couple of weeks. ive just finished my sef and cant believe how confusing the questions were. Ime glad i bought sarahs e book. Thanks sarah. Anyway my silly question is will the inspector ask me questions like they are written in the sef and are we allowed to refer to our paperwork for the answers. Ime worrying now that ime not going to be able to answer the questions. half of the sef ones i didnt understand. Ime starting to panic now :eek:

miffy
08-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Unlikely - they don't go through the sef like they do through the Pre-reg booklet. Mostly they will observe but may ask questions on things they haven't seen - you might be asked about safeguarding for example, I was asked what I would do if an allegation was made against me or a member of my family.

Don't panic, you'll be fine :)

Miffy xx

toddlers896
08-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Unlikely - they don't go through the sef like they do through the Pre-reg booklet. Mostly they will observe but may ask questions on things they haven't seen - you might be asked about safeguarding for example, I was asked what I would do if an allegation was made against me or a member of my family.

Don't panic, you'll be fine :)

Miffy xx

Oh thanks miffy. I am panicking. I worry about the most silly things.

miffy
08-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Make sure all your paperwork is sorted - double check signatures on everything that needs one and on the day give the inspector all your paperwork then carry on playing with the children as you would normally do. Someone told me if you start to panic, just imagine the inspector naked or sitting on the loo - just remember not to laugh out loud :D

Miffy xx