PDA

View Full Version : old eyfs poster

lulubelle
07-07-2012, 08:13 PM
does anyone have a link for where you can download it? i stupidly threw mine out but have been told in a couple of courses now we should still have it up but just adapt it for the areas of learning

lulubelle
07-07-2012, 08:14 PM
dont worry i have found it, here is a link if anyone else needs it
https://www.education.gov.uk/publications/eOrderingDownload/eyfs_poster_0001207.pdf

sarah707
08-07-2012, 10:00 AM
dont worry i have found it, here is a link if anyone else needs it
https://www.education.gov.uk/publications/eOrderingDownload/eyfs_poster_0001207.pdf

That has all changed! If you look in the EYFS Development Matters guidance document you will find the latest version.

It is available to download on the www.foundationyears.org.uk website.

Hth :D

lulubelle
08-07-2012, 01:17 PM
i have juat looked and cant find a new poster. like i said we have been told on 2 sperate courses now that because the new EYFS is actually just the old one with a few tweaks (it is actually a revised EYFS not a new one) that everything on the post is still useable apart from the 6 learning areas should now be the prime and specif areas so we can just adapt that area ourself

rickysmiths
08-07-2012, 01:23 PM
I have never put it up anyway its far too big!!!

I wouldn't have though the poster was suitable anymore.

lulubelle
08-07-2012, 01:57 PM
when u download it its only a4!

rickysmiths
08-07-2012, 03:18 PM
when u download it its only a4!

That is all you will get now because they are not sending out copies the same way they did with the original EYFS.

sarah707
08-07-2012, 04:48 PM
The themes of the Eyfs are not set out in the same way they were in the 2008 EYFS guidance.

They are not in 4 neat sections for each header - and the headers are used in a different way.

Some of the contents have been moved around and some are missing.

Trainers are advising that we keep the orange cards to help us get to grips with the characteristics of effective learning - and of course they are all focused on good practice - but the poster no longer reflects the way the themes are set out.

Look at the new Development Matters guidance for more information :D

loocyloo
08-07-2012, 07:05 PM
i'm going to be printing out an extra page of page 2 to put on my wall! ( might reduce and print out a few of the other pages too! ... i need reminders LOL! :blush: )

the old eyfs poster was TOOO BIG! i got it reduced to A3 size by a stationary shop, but it was still too big!