PDA

View Full Version : 2 littlies

Demonjill
06-07-2012, 05:39 PM
all going well from Mid August I will have a new 10 month old starting

So on some days I will have a 10 month and 14 month and on other days the 10 month and 1yo.

Im looking forward to it (im not really enjoying schoolies and really love the 1yo i look after just now)

So those of you have more than 1 littlie of similar ages how do you find it in reality? Any problems? Any tips?:D

greanan
06-07-2012, 05:47 PM
this time last year I had 2little ones the exact same age, the first few months were awful!! Older one constantly hit, bit and scratched the poor other one. Now they are the best of friends and really miss each other if they are off, have so much fun together!! Think i was just unlucky as she was the same with other wee ones aswell.

Katiekoo
06-07-2012, 05:57 PM
I tend to stick to littlies, I currently have Mindees aged 20 months, 2 years and my dd 4 years.
I love it - they are all lovely children, my dd can get a bit bossy but other than that we have a ball! They are great little personalities and I love seeing what mischief they'll get up to next. It can be exhausting, and I can have enough of the nappies and getting around can be tricky at times BUT it really is lovely. Good luck!

kellib
06-07-2012, 07:13 PM
I have 2 boys who have 3 months between them, sometimes they can be the best of friends but most of the time they want to kill each other :laughing:

It is fun though and as they get older the more they are willing to play with each other and if one is off ill or on holiday they really do miss each other.

Have fun! :thumbsup:

sophia36
06-07-2012, 08:21 PM
I have 10mnth,2 x 22mnth old and 1 x 2 yr old 3 days a week. It's great! Just be organised, allow at least an hour for each mealtime and generally go with the flow. After the 1st couple of weeks you will wonder why you worried!

Zoomie
06-07-2012, 10:46 PM
About 3 months into my cm career I had 3x 2y olds.

It was very hard work. In March next year I expect to have 6m, 2.5y and 18m :panic::):eek::laughing:

The Juggler
06-07-2012, 11:40 PM
for the last 5 years I have always had 2 x babies plus a toddler (or 2 x toddlers and a baby -as the original babies grew and toddlers went to nursery!).

it's fine. I'm struggling physically a bit now with 4 of them but I tell you what it gives you biceps and shoulder muscles like arnie :laughing::laughing: