PDA

View Full Version : A4 Adacemic Diary

samb
06-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Hi there, I have decided to really try to condense my paperwork and instead of having loads of files for different things as well as diaries etc I would have an A4 diary.

Can anyone recommend where I can get a reasonable priced one with pages that aren't transparent?!

kel1983
06-07-2012, 10:43 AM
We just bought an a4 notebook and put the date at the top of each page and then stuck a piece of ribbon to the back page so we could find the day we were on.

Gives us enough room to write who is coming and going at what times as we have lots of adhoc and a large space at the bbottom where we can write anything about the day and any important dates.

I think we paid £1 from wilkinsons. Its spiral bound too so lasts longer. We just buy anoother one when we run out of space

Bridey
06-07-2012, 11:25 AM
I always get mine from W H Smith. The ones that are for the academic year seem to have much funkier covers too!

cathtee
06-07-2012, 11:38 AM
I use them from poundland, not too bad quality but have just seen some in The Works for 2.49 on a spiral binder:thumbsup:

samb
06-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Thanks guys - yes I did think about just using an A4 book and popping dates in as I went but as I want to be able to put planned stuff in too I don't want to have to sit and write the whole years worth of dates out as it is meant to be helping me save time too...

Smiths are great but quite expensive so might see if I can pop into the Works (never seen them in poundland). I just want to have my cake and eat it really don't I?!