PDA

View Full Version : Seriously?!!! What is wrong with people?!!!

smurfette
05-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Grrr!! Mindee aged 2.5 was back today after being away with family on the other side of Ireland. She has been there a couple of days and they got back a 830 last night and quote mum 'daddy played with her then and she was up Til 11'!!! Now I appreciate daddy hasn't seen her for a couple of days and
Missed her but seriously!!!!!! Mum is on maternity and you can bet your bottom dollar if she had her all day today she wouldn't have left her up so long!! Why did she not come home earlier and why did dad not say she should go to bed?!!! She is like a zombie and has arrived with no breakfast and I want to take the six I have today out to the playground because it is actually dry today .. But I know she will be an antichrist !!!! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pipsqueak
05-07-2012, 09:17 AM
because you are superMinder and you can deal with the carp that comes with a tired child.....

because you don't matter (was you under the illusion that you did?)

have a nice day:D

smurfette
05-07-2012, 09:22 AM
Oh oh do I not matter ?? :( you have really upset my day!! :) seriously what can I do? They all do this.. Can I say 'can all parents please make sure children are in bed at a reasonable time so we can have fun!?'

Pipsqueak
05-07-2012, 09:27 AM
Oh oh do I not matter ?? :( you have really upset my day!! :) seriously what can I do? They all do this.. Can I say 'can all parents please make sure children are in bed at a reasonable time so we can have fun!?'

oh sweet naivety...

so sorry to burst your bubble
:laughing::laughing:

put the child to sleep, get a coffee (for you not child), flip on The Wright Stuff....

just before child goes home - feed (child not you) copious amounts of coca cola... even sips of red bull and skittles...:thumbsup:

Bridey
05-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Go to the park but stick her in the pushchair and let her sleep ... hopefully just before collection so she's up all night! :)

mandy moo
05-07-2012, 05:45 PM
oh sweet naivety...

so sorry to burst your bubble
:laughing::laughing:

put the child to sleep, get a coffee (for you not child), flip on The Wright Stuff....

just before child goes home - feed (child not you) copious amounts of coca cola... even sips of red bull and skittles...:thumbsup:

Ive pressed the 'like' button :laughing::laughing:

smurfette
05-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Well we survived eventually.. She was ok at the playground then took more than half an hour to go off for her nap she was so overtired. Happy enough to lay there though. Only slept about an hour and was a nightmare this afternoon. Fell Several times when out walking, had several accidents tho really well
Potty trained and was just whingey. Of course mum waited to the very last second to collect her and said 'doesnt she want to come home' when she didn't come to the door to meet her.. I said 'yes she does she is exhausted' and she laughter!!! I said 'actually no it's not funny it has been a difficult day she is wrecked and has fallen and wet herself several times' I was so cross and she knew it but tried to make light of it, just said 'oh we will put some cream on her knees' I said 'I hope she has a lovely long sleep its just as well we didn't want to go out for a day trip it would have been really not fun' grrrr :angry:

Oh well don't have her Til tues so hope she will be well rested . Thiugh she bed hops sometimes in with mum and breastfeeding baby women several
Times in the night, sometimes with dad in spare room and never really in her own. Why oh why won't some parents put a good sleep routine in place ??? Anyway thank you all you kept me sane this am and made me laugh!!!

nikki thomson
05-07-2012, 07:07 PM
I can beat that, after a long haul flight from Australia no less arriving back home at 4 in the morning one family thought it would be great if I had there lo at 7.30 till 6 that day as they were jet lagged.
The most horrendous day of my working life with a toddler who didn't know what time zone she was in and putting it nicely a complete wreck and had absolutely no idea what to do with herself.

Needless to say I wasn't thoroughly impressed. X

smurfette
06-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Wow nikki you win hands down that's horrendously unfair to you and the child! Shocking! Why couldnt they all have had a nice sleep during the day??

md0u0131
06-07-2012, 02:36 PM
Poor child :( They must have been exhausted.