PDA

View Full Version : Insurance quotes

LittleLegsCM
05-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Anyone else having issues when trying to get car insurance quotes on Morton michels website???

I've been trying on/off for a few weeks but everytime I go through it gets to a point and then comes up with a ' technical error!'

Is it just me or is this the norm for them???

sarah707
05-07-2012, 08:49 PM
I always ring them - I prefer to talk to a person :D

cathtee
05-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Mines been done through Admiral, I'm on hubbies policiy and have buisness cover on it for me he told them what my job was and it covers me

Worth trying them:thumbsup:

ajs
05-07-2012, 10:13 PM
I did mine on their we site a week or so ago but they never give the quote online they always either phone or email it through, mine was £200 more expensive though from MM then through motor minder aka bluefin

samb
06-07-2012, 10:08 AM
I haven't had a problem but like someone else said they don't give you a quote there and then, they look at your info and then email you a quote. The quote is for the year and I like to pay monthly so I ring them and they go through each bit. I ask to add bits and take them away etc to get different quotes really quickly and until I get something I like. I have been with them 2 years now and I think they have been very competitive.