PDA

View Full Version : Things finally starting to look up :o)

sarahjane
04-07-2012, 08:17 AM
After a really difficult year where I've lost 2 children on full time hours last September and only been able to replace with bits and bobs here and there, things are finally looking up for me :)

I have had a little girl on a short one term contract due to finish at summer holidays, her mum has asked me to continue in September as she has got a new job, longer hours :) so 3 10 hour days a week TTO with retainer in holidays and her sister at the beginning and end of each term for a couple of weeks (she goes to private school with shorter terms)
I've also had a lady visit with a 6 month old who is looking to go back to work and she has confirmed she'd like to use me, the baby is coming for the morning tomorrow while she goes for an interview, so hopefully that will work out soon and she'll start with me :)

Hopefully this is the start of a new age and life will get a bit easier again after a horrible financial year :)

BucksCM
04-07-2012, 08:25 AM
I'm so glad that thigs are looking up for you!:thumbsup::D
I've been there and it is a worry. I've started with another lo 3 months ago so now have 2 lo for 4 days a week...it's so nice to pay a bill rather than worry aboutit!!

oxfordshirecm
04-07-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm lucky at the moment as I look after twins full time. However I always have the worry in the back of my mind that if I was to lose them I would lose my income altogether. So sometimes it is nice to have children part time that fill the full time spaces so at least you will still have a little coming in.

Demonjill
04-07-2012, 09:00 PM
O that is fab fingers x all goes well and for your future:thumbsup::)

miffy
04-07-2012, 09:39 PM
That's great news - fingers crossed the lady's interview goes well tomorrow.

Miffy xx