PDA

View Full Version : All-in-one rainsuits

helendee
03-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Hey ladies and gents.

Do any of you know where I can buy the above at a reasonable price? I have decided that we are going out to play every day despite the weather so I need to buy some affordable rainsuits and wellies.

Thanks for any replies. :)

Bluebell
03-07-2012, 07:48 PM
someone posted a link to some good ones on e-bay but I can't find it now sorry. Is it worth looking in your local oxfam - that is where I got all mine. Or putting a 'wanted' listing on your local towns sell page on facebook.
sorry not much help!

Twinkles
03-07-2012, 07:50 PM
I love this site

http://www.muddypuddles.com/

you can often get bargains.

Or ebay , that's where I got some of mine.
I also got some separate trousers and jackets from Lidle in the sale.

md0u0131
03-07-2012, 07:57 PM
I ask the parents to bring them, they all have them at home anyway but I think they only ever use them here!

Wheelybug
03-07-2012, 08:18 PM
I got mine on-line at an outdoor clothing suppliers, the only one that is coming up on a google search is this one http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/, but I can't remember if this is where I got mine from. I got fleece lined ones but I also have these from ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KIDS-BLUE-ALL-IN-ONE-WATERPROOF-SUIT-RAINSUIT-9M-3YRS-/320650576433?pt=UK_Kids_Coats_Jackets&var=&hash=item4aa8438231, cheap and do the job! Got to say rainsuits are one of the best resources I have ever brought. Like you I decided at Xmas we would be going outdoors everyday! There are some pictures of ours in use on my blog:www.pre-schoolplay.blogspot.com, the children have great fun now! Oh I've also managed to pick one up at a car boot sale for £2 so they might be worth a look.

Cathy
www.cathys-childminding.co.uk
www.pre-schoolplay.blogspot.com

Joda
03-07-2012, 08:19 PM
I saw some toddler sized all in one suits in the sale in Mothercare today - not sure how much they were though (even half priced is quite expensive in Mothercare!).

Bluebell
03-07-2012, 08:19 PM
That e-bay link is the one I saw before - thank you for that - I am going to bookmark it now for when I need some more!!

Wheelybug
03-07-2012, 08:29 PM
No problem Bluelion, these ones are great for the summer, or winter if you buy a bit bigger and can get a thick jumper underneath!
Apparently when the rain suits are no longer waterproof, you can buy something that you put in the washing machine to reproof them.

Cathy
www.cathys-childminding.co.uk
www.pre-schoolplay.blogspot.com

loocyloo
03-07-2012, 08:34 PM
i'm going to second muddy puddles :D

love them ... i have all in ones, plus dungarees and jackets! excellent.

some of them are coming up 10 years old and still going strong! :clapping:

helendee
03-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Thanks to all of you for taking the trouble to reply. I am off to bed now so will have a good look at your suggestions. xx:thumbsup:

The Juggler
03-07-2012, 09:04 PM
also try waterproofworld.co.uk. they also do baby overbootees for your non-shoe wearing, non-walkers :thumbsup: