PDA

View Full Version : Everybody's ill!!!

stargazer1
03-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Everybody is poorly and nobody has the same thing!!

DS has an ear infection, on antibiotics now but hasn't slept for three nights - I am like a zombie!

After school mindee has a chesty cough so if off as it has caused his asthma to flair up.

Mindee I usually have all day today arrived as normal, played happily, then threw up all over my sofa. Phoned mum, mum collected (she had been sick twice again by then).

Just had a phone call to say mindee I have tomorrow and Thursday isn't coming as she has tonsilitis.

Jeepers creepers. Really hoping I don't catch the sick bug. Hate being sick.

Just can't believe how poorly everyone is all at once. Only me, DH (who isn't really here when mindees are anyway),DD (who has been off colour but not too bad and nothing specific) and one more after schoolie have avoided anything substantial this week - yet.

Feel awful taking money from the parents when their kids aren;t coming but tbh when they are all ill at once I need to - else I will hardly make a penny this week!!

Must be the damp weather making everyone ill.

Little Pickles
03-07-2012, 04:15 PM
There is so much going around at the moment .... I think its due to all the wet weather - not so much outdoor play and fresh air so everyone is cooped up together with germs breeding like mad in the warm air .....oh when will the rain stop ?!?

sarah707
03-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Hope you don't get ill too! :eek: xx

Dragonfly
03-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Around here children are ill with different things. I say get out in the fresh air as much as possible raining or not!

charleyfarley
03-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Hope you don't catch any of the things going round :)

I had one off yesterday, came back today, it now looks like he might have tonsilitus so off again.

Hopefully all the children will be better soon and back with you :thumbsup:

Carol xx

WibbleWobble
03-07-2012, 06:33 PM
my two sibling LOs are off as the 4 yr old has broken her leg!

so i only have schoolies.....which is just as well as i have hand foot and mouth disease.....or as phil calls it mad cow disease:laughing::laughing:

oh he is a wag!

i am feeling better today so the school run was a much nicer experience!

so good luck!

love mandy xxxxxxxxxxx