PDA

View Full Version : Second chances

Tatia
09-06-2008, 07:41 PM
I admit it, I fell off the wagon. Big time. Stopped going to Slimming World with the fact that my friend who gave me a lift stopped going.:rolleyes:

But today, I joined local gym and just got back from induction. It was great. I mostly signed up because of the yolates and water aerobics classes and it was actually cheaper to become a membr than pay one-off fees for the classes. I hurt so good at the moment and am sure it'll be worse in the morning!

So anyway, back to healthy eating and proper meals. I know what to do, just have trouble doing it! Wish me luck!

ruby
09-06-2008, 08:00 PM
good luck to you

i am still going to w/w but don't seem to be getting any where

but have decide to knuckle under this week and stick to it

hope all goes well for you

cathy

miffy
09-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Good luck tatia - you can do it

miffy xx

crazybones
09-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Good Luck. Think of all that lovely veg you have growing to help you. :thumbsup:

nell57
09-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Good luck Tatia, you're not on your own, have had a few weeks struggling as well, went camping over half term and cant get back on track having lost my first stone.

I was hoping lose another stone by 17th July because they putting on a presentation evening for completing our nvqs, they will no doubt be taking loads of photos, for local publications, so wanted to really try hard. Trouble is its my birthday on Fri and going out for a meal and drink so know wont do much again this week.

Well done for joining the gym as well, god on you:thumbsup:

Helen

emler
09-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Good luck Tatia :thumbsup:

Emler x

Tatia
10-06-2008, 07:12 AM
Feeling slightly sore but nearly as bad as I imagined I'd feel this morning. It's all good. I actually enjoyed it. It helped having my friend there to work out with. Having a night off and going back for yolates tomorrow night. I think I'd go every day if I could manage it.

I have to go out this week end and buy a bathing suit for Monday's water aerobics.:( Not looking forward to that! Wonder if they'll let me in the pool in my cover-up?

angeldelight
10-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Good luck Tatia

Angel xx

LittleAcorns
10-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Tatia, half the battle after having a lapse is getting back on track, well done for joining the gym and very best of luck X

Tatia
15-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Yolates on Wednesday night was fantastic. It's a comby of yoga, pilates and tai chi. I'd forgotten how much I love yoga. I really was feeling the burn in my tummy next day! Just got back from the gym this morning. It was great, friend and I had it all to ourselves. Guess everyone else has better things to do on a Sunday morning!:D

Still dreading water aerobics tomorrow night!