PDA

View Full Version : All Change Here

singingcactus
03-07-2012, 01:19 PM
All change here. Got notice at pick up that one of my 2 year olds is moving away in three weeks :(. Had him from tiny baby so will miss him.
Now have a new 2 year old taking his space. Hope he settles in well.

My before school schoolies leave me in three weeks too, and my new after school schoolie will start at same time as my new 2 year old.

Even my usual hours are changing with the new boys. At least I will still have only boys though, I love having all my boys.

loocyloo
03-07-2012, 01:55 PM
oh goodness, fast turn around.

enjoy the boys. i have to say that i have loved it when i have had all boys!

clareelizabeth1
03-07-2012, 01:59 PM
It funny I wanted all boys and have ended up with all girls and one boy (he two and already goes around kissing all the girls) but when I got out the mud kitchen he was the only one that wouldn't go in it, he put his hand in once then asked for a washing up bowl. All the girls like getting mucky and being boysterous it must have something to do with them all living on farms.

miffy
03-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Wow quick turnaround for you but good you've filled your spaces so quickly.

I spent years looking after just boys although i would have loved to have some girls - now it's the complete opposite!

Enjoy your boys!

Miffy xx

SandCastles
03-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Gosh how exciting having such a radical change.
I love having all boys after school so i know exactly what you mean.

singingcactus
04-07-2012, 08:58 AM
It's a quick turnaround cos there are just no childcare places here. I am constantly trying to get people to register lol. Little one who is starting has been waiting specifically for a placement here since Jan :), he was offered a placement elsewhere but they waited for me which is lovely.
Within an hour of being given notice I had 3 applications for the space! That's how bad it is here.