View Full Version : HELP!!

31-12-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm getting a bit lost with all this!!
I've just been on the Tax & Revenue Website and filled in the bit about being self employed-then at the end it asked if i wanted a form sent out to apply to be VAT registered.....

DO I NEED ONE???:eek:
HELP GUYS-I HAVE NO IDEA.:panic: My partner says no.you have to bring in a good whack of money but i dunno about childminding.


31-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Most childminders i know DONT pay tax let alone VAT lol...
So Hubby is right but wether you want him to no that, its up to you Lol.......

31-12-2007, 06:35 PM
the answer is a definate NO.

You need to be earning about £40,000 to be vat registered!

Mind you - I don't know what your fees are lol!!!!

31-12-2007, 06:57 PM
You got something to tell you here - are you one of the richest minders in the forum haha

Angel xx

01-01-2008, 04:13 PM
i wish!!!:)

Thanks guys...good advice as ever:thumbsup: