PDA

View Full Version : Confused about places

tash 1
02-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Am getting confused on my certificate states I can care 5 children under 8 as I have a seven year old of my own.I have 2 mums interested one with 15 month boy and 2 1/2 year old and other 2 1/2 year old girl and due baby next month.I've just gone and said I could do both if they choose me but is the "one child under one" classed as 3 in yearly years group therefor I won't be able to commit?

Tazmin68
02-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Yes but as the baby will not be starting with you until after this September remember we are going to be having new certificates and as long as you ra and it is a sibling of a child you are caring for you could care for both families.

JCrakers
03-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Its early and i read your post as having 7 children of your own :blush:
:laughing: re read it and it says you have a seven yr old ...lol

The new rules apply from sept so the sibling that is born will be ok

tash 1
03-07-2012, 04:03 PM
So what will new rules be from sept? regarding how many numbers we can have? are you saying we have to risk ass if we can manage but surely must be limit so confused.????!!

funemnx
03-07-2012, 04:09 PM
As i understand it, you can have 4 children under 5 years from September without having to apply for a variation (do RA's) - you can also go to 5 under 5 years for short peiods of time e.g. to collect a playschool child and have for and hour or 2 as long as you have no more than 6 children in all, including your own.

Of course I may be wrong :blush: