PDA

View Full Version : First mindees start in 2 weeks....

pinkellifun
02-07-2012, 11:31 AM
...so can you confirm I have everything ready I need to.

Naturally I'm registered and have full insurance, etc!!!

I have from parents: contracts, permissions, policies, 'all about me', emergency contacts
I have completed: RA's, info folder, policies
I have ready: blank forms (e.g. accident, medication, etc)

I may have missed stuff out on the list above but do I sound ready??? At least paperwork-wise?

So not ready for this! :blush: I'm really looking forward to it but nervous too.

cathtee
02-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Sound good to me, the most importand stuff is there, try not to stress too much you will be fine.

Most of enjoy your new job:)

BucksCM
02-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Sounds like you're ready on the paperwork side :thumbsup:

Sit back and relax for the next two weeks...you'll need to! :D

And Good luck:D:thumbsup:

Playmate
02-07-2012, 11:57 AM
sounds fine to me, just go with the flow and enjoy :D

melco
02-07-2012, 01:54 PM
I was the same and my first mindees started in March. Sometimes you find new things you need as you go along, but it gets easier.

lisa1968
02-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Are you thinking of doing a daily diary to send home each day so the parents can read what their little ones have been up to? Working in partnership with parents!;)

pinkellifun
02-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Are you thinking of doing a daily diary to send home each day so the parents can read what their little ones have been up to? Working in partnership with parents!;)

I have them twice a week for a total of 10 hrs so had thought to do kind of a scrapbook of them that they can take home after they finish at the end of the hols. Do you think a diary would be better?