PDA

View Full Version : any one else use MM contracts?

ziggy
01-07-2012, 11:53 AM
I was using my own contracts but thought i would try MM contracts as i have new family starting september.

they arrived yesterday and my word they are very long lol. Seems to cover everything but will take forever to go through with parents. still paid £13 for them now so will have to use them

samb
01-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Yes I use them - I tell new parents that going through the documents for a new contract will take approximately an hour - we go through my policy folder, the contracts and child info sheets and I have also made a fees sheet that they sign up to stating contracted hours, deposit amount and how paid and if they want to pay weekly or monthly and how - eg vouchers, bacs etc.

It does take a long time but i can't see how you would make it shorter - I want them to be on my wave length and to understand what they are signing and so they must go through policies before signing anything and I certainly wouldn't give them stuff to take and sign.

The Juggler
01-07-2012, 02:15 PM
they are long contracts. I don't like them very much but I insure with MM now so I do use them. They seem to cover a lot of policy stuff which is good - but not if it's not the same as your contracts :laughing:

I just cross out what I don't need and add on as necessary :thumbsup:

Natternic
01-07-2012, 04:39 PM
I use them, I tell parents that it should only take 20minutes and it is a necessary, I usually email my policies for them to read beforehand. I dont have a problem with them, better to be thorough.

ziggy
02-07-2012, 01:31 PM
must remember to tell parent to come without children while we go through them.

md0u0131
02-07-2012, 01:54 PM
I use them, I like the fact they are thorough!

mmichellled
17-04-2013, 07:49 PM
I have seen them but want to go with MM for insurance.