PDA

View Full Version : Could'nt of gone better but a quick question :)

Lems
29-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Had new mindee sign contracts 4weeks ago, lo came today for first of couple settling sessions ready to start July. He was a delight :) but parents have asked to increase contract by 30mins each day and increase from 3 days to 4 days (mom has had a small promotion since signing contracts):clapping: My question being do I have parents back in to write out a brand new contract or alter hours on already completed contract (parents copy and mine)
Thank you in advance x

Bridey
29-06-2012, 11:02 PM
You could alter the hours and get all parties to sign the alterations. I think you could also write the new hours agreed out on a separate piece of paper, everyone signs and dates it and it gets attached to the original contract with a copy going to the parents.

If you have stated a weekly/monthly fee then don't forget to update that bit too.

cathtee
30-06-2012, 03:42 PM
I think the same as Bridey, As long as both copies are updated and signed by both of you then there shouldn't be a problem, it seems pointless wasting a contract when they cost so much to buy:)

VeggieSausage
30-06-2012, 07:37 PM
NCMA told me you can change existing contract rather than write out another :)

Rubybubbles
01-07-2012, 09:27 AM
You could alter the hours and get all parties to sign the alterations. I think you could also write the new hours agreed out on a separate piece of paper, everyone signs and dates it and it gets attached to the original contract with a copy going to the parents.

If you have stated a weekly/monthly fee then don't forget to update that bit too.

yes, this is what I have done in past, tweaked it so very similar;) and go everyone to sign:thumbsup: