PDA

View Full Version : What invention would you wish for to make your day easier?

sophia36
29-06-2012, 04:53 PM
When i was folding my P+T double pushchair and putting it in my car boot (for the 4th time today) I thought wouldn't it be lovely to have a car that you could put the pushchair straight in without folding it! It would make such a difference! I have a fairly good size car but the boot space is tiny (Zafira).

What would be on your wish list?

BucksCM
29-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Robot doubles of myself!! :thumbsup:
I could then just play with the children all day and each robot would have their job to do...paperwork, housework, .....:D

wendywu
29-06-2012, 05:27 PM
A money tree at the bottom of my garden ....please :rolleyes:

rachelle
29-06-2012, 06:26 PM
I'd like a device that watched the children's play and printed off a photo with linked in EYFS parts noted plus possible next steps.:D

zippy
29-06-2012, 06:40 PM
When i was folding my P+T double pushchair and putting it in my car boot (for the 4th time today) I thought wouldn't it be lovely to have a car that you could put the pushchair straight in without folding it! It would make such a difference! I have a fairly good size car but the boot space is tiny (Zafira).

What would be on your wish list?

opps is thi sthe time to tell you I have that car, hubby has a transit tourneo mini bus, love just lifting it in boot.

zippy
29-06-2012, 06:42 PM
am I allowed to say a mute button hehehe, naughty childminder :laughing:

The Juggler
29-06-2012, 06:52 PM
a magic wand to do all of the above :laughing::laughing:..... and lots more ;)

md0u0131
29-06-2012, 07:44 PM
I would like a machine that you just dropped dirty clothes in and they popped out the other side cleaned and ironed.

charleyfarley
29-06-2012, 08:00 PM
I would like a machine that you just dropped dirty clothes in and they popped out the other side cleaned and ironed.

Ooohh and hung up please :thumbsup:

Carol xx

cathtee
29-06-2012, 08:05 PM
am I allowed to say a mute button hehehe, naughty childminder :laughing:

love one of those:laughing:

jumping j
29-06-2012, 08:22 PM
a machine to change nappies please,
had 4 in nappies today, feels like every time i'd changed all 4 I needed to start again!!!

christine e
29-06-2012, 08:38 PM
I would like the Shoemaker's elves to come overnight and clean and tidy up for me and also do the food prep:laughing:

blue bear
29-06-2012, 08:56 PM
I'd like some sort of canopy/umberealla that attches to pram to keep me dry.

Monkey26
29-06-2012, 09:20 PM
I'd like some sort of canopy/umberealla that attches to pram to keep me dry.

You mean one of these?! http://www.buggybrolly.com :p xx

Bridey
29-06-2012, 09:34 PM
A ski lift type of air bourne conveyor belt that you hook the children on at the beginning of the day and it took them straight to school safely. At the end of the day, the teachers could hook the children back on and have them all delivered to my home. It would be lovely not to have to go out on those cold, dark, wet wint ... I mean... summer mornings!

AgentTink
29-06-2012, 10:19 PM
I would love a remote controlled buggy with a step on the back for me to stand on. I could then use jojogiggles buggy brolley :)

sophia36
30-06-2012, 07:33 AM
I'm loving this thread! Keep it coming.

I'm off to an EYFS briefing this morning:( so I think it would be great if there was some sort of way that I didn't have to attend the multitude of training events that I sign myself up for (and then regret!) but the info could be computed straight into my brain:idea:

kimlouise25
30-06-2012, 09:56 AM
A gadget that observes the children, writes the observation, links it to the EYFS and thinks of the next steps and does the planning.

Oh yeah and a gadget to do my tax return for me!!

mummyMia
30-06-2012, 02:00 PM
I would like a little robot that goes around picking up toys from the floor and puts them away in the correct places :)

Lady Haha
30-06-2012, 03:41 PM
A machine I could type children's ages and interests into which would then give me a daily printout of things to do and make and places to go. I seem to spend more time thinking up wonderful crafts for us to do and new and exciting places to visit than I do actually minding!

lisa1968
02-07-2012, 06:54 PM
opps is thi sthe time to tell you I have that car, hubby has a transit tourneo mini bus, love just lifting it in boot.

HA HA!! i drive a toyota hiace minibus and can get my single and tandem pushchairs in the boot without folding them-or even removing the raincovers off the hood!Its fab!!:)