PDA

View Full Version : mud kitchen

Helen Dempster
29-06-2012, 03:50 PM
I've been really wanting to make a mud kitchen for ages, but couldn't find anything suitable to use. anyway, I had a brainwave today @~ (that's my brain waving) lol. I have a wooden veg trolley sitting doing nothing. So that's now out in the garden, I'm going to get an old sheet and nail it on and get some utensils/old pots and pans etc. The kids have been out there making mud pies for well over an hour - it's brilliant!!! Although I'm not sure DH will agree when he gets home.....:blush:

Ripeberry
29-06-2012, 04:03 PM
I've got an old wooden toy cooker that is just taking up space so I would like to put that outside, but I'd rather have some kind of shelter over it. I've got all the old pots and pans, mud, stones and leaves and a dividing wall for it.
Best of all its down the far end of the garden but I can see what's going on but hopefully they won't feel like bringing all their creations into the house! :panic: ;)

angeldelight
29-06-2012, 04:13 PM
I've been really wanting to make a mud kitchen for ages, but couldn't find anything suitable to use. anyway, I had a brainwave today @~ (that's my brain waving) lol. I have a wooden veg trolley sitting doing nothing. So that's now out in the garden, I'm going to get an old sheet and nail it on and get some utensils/old pots and pans etc. The kids have been out there making mud pies for well over an hour - it's brilliant!!! Although I'm not sure DH will agree when he gets home.....:blush:

I put a thread up in the activity section last week some pics there I think ,have a look

Angel xxx