PDA

View Full Version : wish list of toys and equipment

Mel_Johnson
28-06-2012, 01:02 PM
I have just had my development grant forms through and not sure what I want. I didn't think they were doing Grants year but I have had applications for 2 different ones. Yay!!!

I was just wandering if there were any must have toys, training storage equipment that more experienced childminders can recommend. One grant is for early years and the other for afterschool/holiday age kids.

Thanks

Mel

LittleLegsCM
28-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Development grant?!

How do you go about getting one of those?!

Helen Dempster
28-06-2012, 05:09 PM
My fave resource when I got my grant was a dark den! All ages love them. I couldn't afford to buy one off my own back, which is why I used some of the grant money :)

PerkyEars
28-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Development grant?!

How do you go about getting one of those?!

This!

I've got loads of stuff I want but can't afford.

miffy
28-06-2012, 07:54 PM
I have just had my development grant forms through and not sure what I want. I didn't think they were doing Grants year but I have had applications for 2 different ones. Yay!!!

I was just wandering if there were any must have toys, training storage equipment that more experienced childminders can recommend. One grant is for early years and the other for afterschool/holiday age kids.

Thanks

Mel

Lucky you - I didn't think there were any of these left now!

I'd Go for something that I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise - have a look on sites like tts for inspiration

Miffy xx

md0u0131
28-06-2012, 08:06 PM
If I had the money I would love a proper wooden wendy house den thing for outside.