PDA

View Full Version : my other post

lulubelle
28-06-2012, 10:38 AM
hi, i am confussed, i put a post on here the other day asking some questions about my friend coming to work with me as an assistant/other minder but my post said moved?
can anyone tell me where too and why?

Mouse
28-06-2012, 10:46 AM
hi, i am confussed, i put a post on here the other day asking some questions about my friend coming to work with me as an assistant/other minder but my post said moved?
can anyone tell me where too and why?

Is this the post you mean?

Where did you post it? Perhaps one of the moderators moved it to the assistant section as they thought it was relevant?

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=104080

sarah707
28-06-2012, 11:27 AM
I moved one of your posts to the assistants section but didn't get time to pm and tell you... sorry! :o

I thought if you looked in that section you might find the answer you were looking for... plus there's the assistant info from Ofsted pinned to the top.

If you click your name you can look at all the posts you have made on the forum ... and all the posts you have answered.

If something has been moved you can normally track it down from there :D

lulubelle
28-06-2012, 03:17 PM
I moved one of your posts to the assistants section but didn't get time to pm and tell you... sorry! :o

I thought if you looked in that section you might find the answer you were looking for... plus there's the assistant info from Ofsted pinned to the top.

If you click your name you can look at all the posts you have made on the forum ... and all the posts you have answered.

If something has been moved you can normally track it down from there :D

Thank you, i am still fairly new to this site and didnt realise there was another area about assistants or that i could click on my name to find other posts! off to look now!