PDA

View Full Version : Sticker club anyone?

Helen Dempster
27-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Hey all.

I had a letter today from my cousin who lives in USA. With it she attached some info about a project she's doing at the mo, called the Sticker Club. This is what it's about...

On the sheet, you have spot number 1 and spot number 2. You put the person who sends you the sheet (aka moi) on spot 1 and your name on spot 2. Then send the letter to 6 people in 6 days. Within 2 wks you should receive 36 packs of stickers in the post.

Its just a quick fun project - everyone loves stickers don't they?

If anyone's interested, PM me your address and I'll send you out a copy of the blank sheet (obv with my name on!) You only need 1 pack of stickers and 7 stamps :)

Helen Dempster
28-06-2012, 11:02 AM
That'll be a no then.....? LOL :laughing:

Roseolivia
28-06-2012, 04:08 PM
We did this last year and got 1 pack off stickers, most we sent them too were family as well.

loocyloo
28-06-2012, 04:25 PM
same here! although oddly i did get random packs of stickers from friends who said they weren't joining in, but sent us stickers anyway! i got one set of stickers from a friend of a friend who had had the letter sent on.

roseolivia sent letter to us!

i thought everyone would go for it, but obviously not! maybe we need to just send to childminders !!!