View Full Version : QUESTION

little stars ch
27-06-2012, 02:27 PM
on the ncma contracts what does

primary contact during minded childs hours in playgroups sessions

mean:blush:

Bridey
27-06-2012, 02:40 PM
It means 'who would be the person called if the child needed to be collected in an emergency or if the playgroup was closing?' You or the parents or someone else?

If you are contracted to be that person then you may want to consider charging for the time the child is at the playgroup. (Full fee or a retainer - its up to you).

If you are not contracted to provide any care at all during that time, even if the playgroup is closed, then you generally cannot consider charging.

Hope that helps! :) Never be embarrassed about asking, that is what we are all here for!

rickysmiths
27-06-2012, 03:16 PM
I refuse to be Primary contact because they could then ring me and ask me to collect a child that is being sick and I can't bring a child like that into my setting.

I still charge for the time they are at nursery if I take them and collect them because I can't fill that space.

little stars ch
27-06-2012, 05:42 PM
It means 'who would be the person called if the child needed to be collected in an emergency or if the playgroup was closing?' You or the parents or someone else?

If you are contracted to be that person then you may want to consider charging for the time the child is at the playgroup. (Full fee or a retainer - its up to you).

If you are not contracted to provide any care at all during that time, even if the playgroup is closed, then you generally cannot consider charging.

Hope that helps! :) Never be embarrassed about asking, that is what we are all here for!

THANKYOU THATS BRILL:thumbsup:X

little stars ch
27-06-2012, 05:44 PM
I refuse to be Primary contact because they could then ring me and ask me to collect a child that is being sick and I can't bring a child like that into my setting.

I still charge for the time they are at nursery if I take them and collect them because I can't fill that space.

thankyou but no dont think i be going down this road i cannot have sick poorly children in my setting thankyou for your help guys:)